Friday 9 June 2017

Christmas Placecards with Chameleon Pens

Hi there crafty people! I have another project to share that I made using products from Craftie Cafe - a set of placecards:


Placecards are a nice touch for a celebratory/formal dinner,  and it's nice when the guests take their placecard home with them when they leave as a little memento of the evening.

I used Chameleon Pens to colour the names stamped with Lawn Fawn's Quin's ABC stamp set. I haven't used the Chameleon Pens in the traditional way - I have used the colourless blender to pick some colour up and apply it - much like a watercolour brush. 

Here's a close up :



Silver tinsel trim and some diamentes finish each placecard off.

I made a short video of the process and you can see that here on YouTube.

The list of products available from Craftie Cafe (and well worth checking out as most of these come with free postage!):


Thanks for stopping by today!


1 comment:

  1. Great idea! Love it, will definitely give it a go. Thanks for sharing 👏😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!