Tuesday 28 February 2017

White on White card

White on White came up as a topic for a card class - AWESOME!

Having to create contrast and texture without the use of shades of colour was a challenge, but I just love how these cards turned out.

This was one of my favourites:


I created the circle pattern by taping together some circle dies with painter's tape and embossing them onto the card before adding the embellishments. I love it when you can use tools you already own in different ways.

In the photo the sequins look pink (they have an irridescent finish), but in real life the whole card is white. White can be a challenge to photograph, but I think you can see all the details well enough.

The word sweet was cut from cardstock three times and stacked one on top of the other. I then applied Stickles to help it sparkle a little:



Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!