Monday 30 March 2015

Zombie card for a teenage boy


My little boy turned 15 a few weeks ago. I guess he's not so little anymore LOL. This is the card I made for him:


These images are from the  Zombie Casanova stamp set from Kazmos Kreations. I love the sentiment - it resonates with the values I try to instill in all my children - it's what's inside that counts.


I'm often told it's difficult to make cards for the teenage boy demographic, but I love doing it! After all, how often is it appropriate to add blood spatter to the front of a card?

The full details of the card's creation and links to products can be found on the Kazmos Kreations blog.

Thanks for looking!


1 comment:

  1. This is one Awesome card, Teresa! LOVE the blood spatter! Off to check out the details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!