Thursday 26 March 2015

New Texture Stamps from Darkroom Door


Boo! I'm back with a couple of cards I made using the new Texture Stamps from Darkroom Door.

The first card shows how I've used the Measuring Tape stamp:


I adhered some calico to a scrap of chipboard, then cut a mannequin shape from it using the Tim Holtz mini die. I stamped it with one of my hardest working stamps - the Dots Texture stamp. The 'hi' comes from the Simply Circles stamp set.

Although I've used it on a feminine sewing themed card, I can also see this background on a masculine handyman themed card too. 

The second stamp - Buttons - continues the sewing theme, but here I've used it for a baby card:


I teamed it with an image from the Hello Baby Montage sheet, and the banner was stamped with a word from the Hello Baby Vol 1 stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!