Wednesday 30 January 2013

Sent from above card

Here I'm having fun with Spellbinders Die D'Lites, Distress Ink backgrounds and 100 Proof Press stamps. Here's a card I made:

 
I created the background sky by sponging some colours on white card, and then flicking water droplets onto it. I then stamped Child Looking Up in black ink, and made the whole thing fit behind Spellbinders Die D'Lites Window Two.  The window itself was cut from brown cardstock and had some Inka Gold rubbed onto it here and there.
 

I love that the window opens to reveal a small child looking up at the twilight sky.

More than a little bit pleased with myself ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love it!! I just bought one of these window dies and cannot wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!