Sunday 17 October 2010

AnnaBelle Stamps - More October New Releases

I'm back with more new stamp sets.  I'm more than a little excited about this release - I had a little bit to do with these sets.  The AnnaBelle Stamps design team are having a blog hop to show you our ideas with the new stamps.

The first set I want to show you is a handy dandy set of numbers called Teresa's numbers:
As well as the numbers, we added some punctuation marks, shapes and some words too.  What do you think?

Here's one card making use of one number:



How easy is it going to be to customise birthday cards now?  Wahoo!

Here's another card using the numbers set.  Quick and easy:


I stamped the word directly onto the patterned paper, and coloured it in with a W3 Copic.  Here's a peek at the inside of the card:



 This is the second new set we're previewing today - Backgrounds by Design:
Andrea cleverly took all of the numbers and some shapes and made a border from them.  Aint it sweet?  I used it here in my sample:



Here's a close up of the border:



I embossed the number border with clear embossing powder, and then sponged some yellow ink over the top.  'Birthday Wishes' is embossed with white embossing powder - it really pops on the darker background.


The rest of the design team are busting to show you their cards, so I'll link you up to the next blog on the blog hop which belongs to:


Remember to leave a comment here, and on the blogs of the rest of the design team to put yourself into the running to win these stamp sets. They will be available for purchase at the shop from the 19th October.

Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards Teresa. Congrats on your numbers set. I had fun using it and I'm sure I will again. Love the way you sponged the Yellow on the border set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards! I love your stamps! I cant wait to get them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects Teresa! I love the embossing, I'm definitely going to have to do that!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the simplicity of your cards. They are very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your numbers Teresa. These are 2 amazing sets and super useful too. I can see a lot of personalised birthday cards in my card making future!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome creativeness as always lovie !!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous stamp set and cards, Teresa!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your cards!!! the ideas are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cards! Love the sentiments on them.

    Felkatz@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your stamp set release Teresa! Love your cards, very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous cards! Love the font on those sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute cards, love the "8" birthday card, just so cute. You made those numbers look great.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards. I particularly like the first for all the gorgeous layers, and the third for the awesome colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!