Wednesday 11 September 2013

Halloween crafting with 100 Proof Press

One of the things I like most about working with a US company is the opportunity to do some Halloween projects. Here are some things I put together using 100 Proof Press stamps:

 
All of the patterned papers come from my Authentique Glowing 6x6 pad - love this colour combination! 
 
Here's a close up of the card. I used the Jumping Skeleton image with the Trick or Treat words. I also lightly stamped the Profit and Loss sheet in the background. The fancy element behind the words is a Spellbinders die : 
 

Here's the Moo card.  I used Spooking in a Nightshirt over the Profit and Loss Sheet background.  The little letters are from Prima:


Oooh - that reminds me! 100 Proof Press are running a Moo Card Facebook Challenge - you can read all about that here.

Last but not least, here's the tag close up.  I used Flying Bat on the centre of the rosette, Trick or Treat words and the Witches on Broom border.



If you're loving these stamps as much as I am, you'll be thrilled to learn that 100 Proof Press has put them all in a set. You can check it out here.

There's just a few weeks before Halloween, so I reckon I'll make time for another Halloween crafting session before then. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave me some love!